On the 22nd June is the 484th Anniversary of Jakarta with 7 integrated festivals held in 6 areas in Jakarta. These festivals demonstrate on the local community creativity and the aim to incite a sense of belonging in the city.
- Festival Pasar Baru in Central Jakarta
- Festival Pesisir in North Jakarta
- Festival Wisata Kuliner in East Jakarta
- Festival Palang Pintu in South Jakarta
- Festival Bahari in Thousand Island
- Festival Betawi and Festival Sentra Primer Barat in West Jakarta.
On 22nd June, there will be 30 minutes firework show in National Monument (Monas) and Ancol. Free tickets are available for all visitors to the youth night held by the Ancol Management.